Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blessed Assurance

I've been feeling down recently due to several things. My mind is flustered by loads of things as well. Worry, disappointment etc. No doubt its not easy to try to forget this emotions as it keeps jumping back at you.

I thank the Lord always for encouraging me and prompting me to look to Him and He will be my refresher, the one who will pick me up, give me strength to carry on. This hymn came to mind, as I was just praying.

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long;
this is my story, this is my song, p
raising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, all is at rest;
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love.

(try singing this like fast with a really joyous and happy tune)

I just came back having spent some time with my brothers in Christ. It's always have been a great time of fellowship with them. Catching up on stuffz and also getting to know one another a lil' betta. Alrights. This is my story, this is my song, praising my Savior all the day long. lalalala

No comments: